So Sew Easy Sewing Swap

I was lucky enough to stumble onto a sewing swap on a blog I follow, So Sew Easy.  It was the first one I've ever participated in and I loved it.

The swap had a few suggestions for the swap. I guess I missed the voting time, but I was excited to see things that I could actually make for the swap.  
  • Zipper Pouches
  • Simple Tote Bags
  • Pin Cushions
  • Mug Rugs
  • Pot Holders
I was very excited to sew up a fun zipper pouch for my swap partner and add in some fabrics and findings from my stash. Here's what I sent to my swap partner. 


Here's what I received from my swap partner.  Thank you, Nancy! The zipper pouch is beautiful. 

Thanks to Deby at So Sew Easy for arranging the swap. I will definitely participate in another swap.  I had a lot of fun with this one!
http://so-sew-easy.com/sewing-swap-gift-and-receive/

Comments

Popular Posts