Feeling blessed

I was able to go to a free class at my local fabric store, Hart's fabrics, today.  The class was a class called Fabric 101 and it was a part of their National Sewing Month celebration.  The class was so informative (Thanks, Kiki!)  I have to say the selection of fabric at Hart's is amazing!

The quality and beauty of their fabrics is like none other I've ever seen.  You can visit them at  http://www.hartsfabric.com  You will be amazed by the selection!

It was really difficult not to leave the store without any fabric!  But I did (Phew!)  I did purchase something I actually needed a set of Ball point needles and Microtek needles as well.  Something I figured out that I needed after participating in the class.

The store also has a wonderful blog as well with lots of fun projects and the ladies that work there are talented and helpful.

http://www.sewyourhartout.com

Thanks Hart's fabrics for having this class!  I loved it and the other women in my class seemed to as well.  I was a little bummed a few weeks ago that I missed the french seams class, but hopefully, cross my fingers they will have something like this again!


Comments

Popular Posts