Contest results and Entering another Contest

So, my red and white bag did not win a prize in the Sew Mama Sew Online Sewing Contest.  I am disappointed.  I was also disappointed that some of the winners did not follow the rules (posted more than 2 photos of their project.)

I was lamenting to my husband that I was disappointed that people that didn't follow the rules won and he said, "Sounds like a metaphor for life."  He is so deep.  :)

Anyways, I decided that I would try one last contest with my red and white bag.  Like my bag on Facebook link following and the more "Likes" I get the better possibility that I will win a $50 gift certificate to my favorite local fabric store, Hart's Fabrics.  They also sell their adorable fabrics on-line.  I'm not sure if they do international sales, but they are great!  I definitely recommend them.

Contest ends by Monday.  So Like my bag today or tomorrow!
Here's the link for the Hart's Fabric Facebook page.  Thanks for the help if you like my bag. ;)  )
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151816450119039&set=a.10151816449819039.1073741836.114639154038&type=1&theater


Comments

Popular Posts