The last week's 100 day projects

 Hi everyone, 

  I have be busy at work with my 100 day project.  Peggy Dean of The Pigeon Post hosted an amazing Creative Retreat Live for the last two weeks with over 75 online classes, live and recorded.  It was amazing and I really enjoyed and learned so much from each class that I was able to attend or view.  I really appreciated the marketing and business classes in this year's event.  I found it really helpful. 

This watercolor feather class with Swetha Shenoy of @thepaisleycorner was a fun class.  


This watercolor puffin class was from @saumya.creates

I really enjoyed this acrylic painting class Figurative Abstracts with Shinjini of @moderngypsy.in

This Monthly Review class with Lisa Chang of @nolalettering was fun and I could definitely see myself doing this monthly. 

I also enjoyed this Creative Journaling for Relaxation with Helen Colebrook of @journalwithpurpose. 


Comments

Popular Posts