Merrily We go Along...

I've been busy working on Christmas presents and clearing out my craft cabinet.  I knitted a few hats for my extended family.  I just love the Lavender Lace Beanie designed by Lorna Miser from the book.  101 Designer One-Skein Wonders Edited by Judith Durant.  I've made it several times and it is a true beauty when done.

I use a circular needle and a few stitch markers to keep me on track.  I use my post-it note to keep track of where I am in the pattern.  Reasonably easy lace pattern and great for a quick gift.

A recommended pattern that will definitely delight anyone when you make it.

I knitted this pattern in a dark grey for one of my cousins, which made a small dent in the skein, but it still has a lot left.  I think I might need to make a scarf to match.

Comments

Popular Posts