My 100 Day project for 2022

 I’ve been working on my 100 day project since February 13th when the official group started. It always feels encouraging to think of the hundreds of others that are starting at the same time and going through the same challenges that occur during a 100 day project. 

I have done 3 years of 100 day projects and each year has been different.  I try to be kind to myself and just make sure to create every day even if it means only 5 minutes of creation.  It actually feels really nice to have do something just for myself.  

This year’s project started without any real direction, but I feel that I am getting my stride.  I’ve decided to do 10 themes for 10 days each.  Since the beginning of my project was fluid, I had 3 themes in the first 3 days, but then I realized that I was really enjoying painting watercolor landscapes.  So here I am at day 11 almost done with my first theme, watercolor landscapes.  If you would like to follow along, I am posting on Instagram.  HTTPS://www.instagram.com/simplysamanthacreates. 

Here are a few from the last couple of days:






Comments

Popular Posts