2021 - My 100 day project

 Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I will be doing the 100 day project for the third time. The official date this year has been brought up earlier to January 31 instead of the usual April start. Join me and hundreds of people around the world in this free creative project by committing to 100 days of creating. You do you! Create what you create and take the time for you each day!

This year, I wanted to focus on some new books I recieved last year as I want to commit to really diving deep into these books and learning as much as I can to improve my skills. 



My first 30 days will be with Isa Down of @poppyandgrayco with her new book, Inking Florals. It's Modern Florals in ink and Watercolor. It includes 18 step by step tutorials. I expect some will take me more than one day, so 30 days of this should be a reasonable goal. I am an absolute fan of Isa Down after taking a few courses from her on Skillshare. Her watercolor style is loose and modern. I really enjoy it so I will drive deep into her first book for 30 days. 

Days 31 to 60 will be focused on @themintgardener Sarah Simon's book Modern Watercolor botanicals. This book has 16 watercolor projects which range in difficulty so hopefully I'll be able to finish in 30 days. 


Finally, days 61 to 100 will focus on @johnmuirlaws book The Laws guide to Nature Drawing and Journaling. The skills in this book are something I've definitely been interested in achieving. There are too many lessons in this book for 30 days, so I expect this to finish off my 100 day project. 

Feel free to join along. Purchase books and supplies if you wish. Visit @dothe100dayproject for more information about the 100 day project. Thanks for appreciating my work. 

These were my first few days in my project. Follow along on my Instagram:

Http://www.instagram.com/simplysamanthacreates

Hope you enjoy! 

Samantha



Comments

Popular Posts