With 2020 coming to a close, here are some highlights

 This year:

I started a doodle a day through January. 

I finished a Florals your way challenge in January, February and April.

I did another February flowers with Amanda Evanston. 

I created coloring sheets for a variety of flowers.

I finished another 100 day project this year in April. 

I started selling my designs on Spoonflower website. 

I did a 28 day challenge with Dylan Mierzwindki in September. 

I did two inktober challenges with they draw and cook and they draw and garden. 

I drew about 28 portraits this year. 

I did a 14 day challenge with Ohn Mar Win. 

I did a 14 day challenge with Marie Noelle Wurm.  

I did the Christmas countdown art challenge with sketch design repeat.

Follow me on Instagram. Simply Samantha creates

Comments

Popular Posts