More Christmas gifts...

I was on a bit of a bender making bags for Christmas.  I was really excited how they turned out, probably more than the girls I gave them to.

I don't know if it's true, but I think the parents didn't know I made them.  They turned out that good!  :)  I could just be imagining this thinking, but I was really please with how they turned out.  I was able to use fabric from my stash and the zippers I purchased a month or so ago.

The first two bags were for a 2 1/2 year old and a 4 year old girls.  Made from cotton fabrics.


 I made this black bag for a teenager.  16 year old.  She didn't seem too interested in it when she opened it.  (oh well..)  The pleather was tricky to use, but at least I used it.  I've had it since college which was over 10 year ago. Ha!


I am happy that I am getting more proficient in my sewing, and happy that I made a template for these bags so that I can easily make a bag that is going to turn out perfect.




Comments

Popular Posts