Unfinished Objects: Clearing out My Craft Closet

If your like me, you look at something in the store and if it's too expensive or just not quite right for your style you think, "I could make that!" without thinking about the time that you'll invest to shop for, buy, and finally craft the perfect item.  But it's the process of creating something with your hands that is enjoyable and gratifying.

I've dabbled in knitting, crocheting, sewing, candle making, lip balm making, crafting homemade cards among many other things and have the craft closet to prove it.  With a new baby in the house, I'm attempting to trim down my craft closet as it is in the baby's room.  I'll try to resist adding to my craft closet and use what I have accumulated.  By exposing my embarassing amount of craft items, I will hopefully be shamed into paring down and get those projects done.   

Comments

Popular Posts