Happening this coming week

 Every year begins with a flurry of challenges and webinars to motivate and sell a variety of products.  I jump on the chance to go to an hour long webinar to learn about something I am interested in.  The last week, I was learning about licensing surface pattern design and children's storybooks.  I happily absorb as much knowledge as I can. Do you go to free webinars? 



For the coming week, I have several online webinars that I am going to participate in. 

1. The Female Entrepreneur Association has an Ideas to Income Challenge starting January 25th.  I've struggled a bit to get more income from my art and need a bit of creative courage.  I love Carrie Green and her team.  She is an amazing person! 



2.  Becca Courtice, of Happy Ever Crafter, is again hosting her Show Me Your Drills Calligraphy challenge.  It's a free online calligraphy class that she hosts periodically.  I love her energy and can't wait to join again. 


3. Beginning Sunday, I will join Shinah from Crooked Calligraphy for a 5 day challenge as well.  




Can I do it all or will live get in the way?  Here's to wishful thinking and hoping that I will get through it all!  


Find out more about me. Follow my linktree page: https://linktr.ee/simplysamanthacreates

Comments

Popular Posts